EB KJRY #2003-#2032-#1611

Got a heads up in a group of  KJRY making a return trip to Kolbe with Prex #2003, #2032 & #1611. I went and lingered around 4th Avenue for an hour hoping they would  by luck come when it was still day time but no such luck. I film it at the  most well lit area in Canton at the
5th Avenue crossing which is only like 6 or 7 blocks from my apartment. I didn't have gas to  go far so managed that. If I had the gas i would have headed  and filmed it elsewhere when it was still day time. It's all good though.



Maybe i'll see it again tommorrow over at Kolbe when i go to Pekin but if not atleast I got this.  While waiting around it never fails a woman drives by slowly checking me out. Leave it to Canton residents not to mind their own business and to rubber neck. I know this town is boring and all but someone waiting to film a train is hardly exciting for the old gossip mill. Haha.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline