Animal abusers need to face justice.

 Out here in Banner Illinois recently a puppy not even a year old was neglected and abused. His name was Pup and he belonged to two suspected junkies a few doors down. They had been reported but Fulton County Animal Control ignored it as it is too much effort to investigate. These neighbors Brett and his  girlfriend Amber let the dog run loose...left him out alone...yelled at him alot...kept him in a small kennel inside...suspected didnt feed him alot and suspected hitting him. Pup was a sweet but skittish dog and held his head lowered signs of abuse. A normal puppy will be happy....playful and wag  its tail. He was skittish and afraid. I was working on gaining his trust to get him help. I was feeding him with help from a friend and giving him water. He was starting to get close to me and trust but soon after he was found dead along i Highway 24. The girlfriend showing little emotion  said Pup was lost and she would go look for him but she didnt. I however got in my SUV and drove all over Banner even asking Banner residents to keep a look out. I brought treats in case he was just lost. An hour later found out from a resident a puppy was killed along the highway. I went and looked sure enough it was him with the bandana Brett always had him wear as he wears them too. The guy that told me that when Brett was told he tried to say the dog was either mine or my neighbors. No he wasnt not for the lack of trying. I  asked  both of those crackheads if they wanted him and if not I would take him and give him a loving home. Funny how he died days later. I wouldnt be suprised if they killed him themselves. His owner has quite the police record anywhere from battery...DUI...alot of traffic offenses...something to do with divorce and damage to property. He doesnt have custody of his kids...wont get a job...and wont pay child support. We suspect  they are into drugs if not  we know he is an alcoholic that drinks and drives.

 

Also  they both dig through dumpsters...steal and bring back junk to hoard and trash up the back of the apartment building. Several of us had to clean up his trash including an old man with cancer. What a piece of garbage these people are. His girlfriend isnt a prize herself and lost custody of her kids to the state or so she said. They broke up and got back together numberous time often having drama and the cops down here. They seem to keep getting away with their crap. Some of us are tired of it. They burn crap at 3 am or go in and out at night too. Gee I wonder why. The signs of a junkie perhaps...hmmm?

Poor Pup deserved so much better. I loved him. I gave him love and compassiom something they sure the hell were not. I am heartbroken and beyond pissed at these people. People like this need consenquences for their stupidity.


Here is pictures of poor Pup. I love you sweetheart I wish I could have saved you in time. My  friends and my neighbor friend loves you. You were loved by others and your life mattered.  Im sorry sweetheart you desrved so much better. I  will not post the corpse. I took some and  forward them in case of evidence as these people are notorious liars. Poor baby. I miss you.







These people are psychopaths that shouldnt have animals or be allowed custody of children. I have no sympathy for them they made the choice and only them to do the crap they do. 


Heres the scumbag and the trash he hoarded before we cleaned it up. Time will tell if he trashes it up again but my money is on probably.











Poor baby....

(16) RIP Pup...sorry you had crackpot owners. I love you. - YouTube

Comments

  1. What a sick sorry piece of sh*t! Him and his girlfriend! Thank you for being an Angel to our 4 legged brothers and sisters @ the author. My heart breaks with yours. I enjoyed the pics and vids of you trying to show him love and feeding him. He'd drink that water on those hot days like he hadnt had water in a week. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have just grabbed him & put him in my apartment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline