A little fun on a rainy day....



 Today started off paying bills....blah blah blah can just skip over that part.  While doing that KJRY pulls into Canton so I film them here in town.  I go run a few errands then head out to Cuba to see if they are in the vicinity since they travel slow and sure enough they were.  I end up following them for a bit stopping at Smithfield to film them then headed off to Seville to catch them cross the Spoon River which I did.  By the time I got to Seville it started raining and after that it rained for a while.  After I film them cross the Spoon River I leave to head to Pekin to  pay more bills.

While in the Pekin area I go up to Wesley road where I  caught a BNSF Coal train and then seen TZPR Sw1500 #1520 sitting with some cars. They sat there for a time before backing into the yard which I filmed at the crossing.  In Peoria caught a Union Pacific train then TZPR doing a job with one car with Illinois & Midland power.  I wish it didnt rain so much but it is what it is.  It was still fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal mines around Norris

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Fulton County Narrow Gauge Railway