A KJRY morning....

It's been a week or so since I seen my last train due to car issues so today when my brother n law came back it was perfect timing.  KJRY was  tinkering  around Rawalts retrieving cars from the siding maybe getting ready to head west bound.  I had to kiss  butt to get him to take me since the steering is difficult at the moment but we did.  I knew we would be sticking in town.  I got quite a few decent pictures from it.  We hung around on the eastern edge a bit til they passed then  got ahead of them  off Second Avenue and took some more pictures before going home.  I forgot to change batteries in the camera so I went to film it only part of the train was filmed.  My bad sorry about that.  Atleast it caught the F units, B unit and the GP20. I needed to railfan a little so it relaxed me some from the stress i have been dealing with.  BY the way  shout out to a friend Jeremy for the heads up on it.   I'm hoping the car part comes soon so we  can fix it and i can drive myself so I can go further.  It's all good though.  Scatter brain here changed the batteries when she got home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coal mines around Norris

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Fulton County Narrow Gauge Railway