IAIS and NS two railroads I want more of!

Two railroads I want to photograph and film more of are the Iowa Interstate Railroad which is a class II railroad and Norfolk Southern which is a Class I Railroad both of which I have very few on as themselves.   I have  five of IAIS with NS power and one  which I nailed yesterday ( thank god) is  one with IAIS own power then one actual NS video.  I seem to never be in the area when either one are in the vicinity. I have tried to nail IAIS before a few times hoping to get lucky but come short. Okay not really since I end up filming some other railroad like BNSF or something so I rarely come away with nothing because if i faiil on one line I go hunting on another if I have the time and gas for it.  I even went up to the Quad Cities to try my luck but failed IAIS wise but i did see the train i filmed the day before at Chillicothe that IAIS took up with NS power there but their actual locomotives couldn't get a good shot and they were not moving.  I have tried for a while for an IAIS one.  I admit I've been slacking trying for NS and got lucky one day when I got one at Farmdale Road but the sun ruined that one....just my luck.  I have about the same amount of luck with NS than I do with TP&W at Farmdale Road but atleast I  caught NS but I've yet to nail a TP&W one there. I'll post up what videos and pictures I do have since i'm in the spirit of it plus in the mood for a blog so here we go....

Iowa Interstate Railroad:





























Now here is the Northfolk Southern one i have on their line that takes it to Bloomington and elsewhere as well as the tracks at Farmdale Road.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.