A Galesburg day

Today went railfanning and went to Galesburg and a friend called and went with.  Anyways lingered in Cameron area a bit where I caught a few then caught some Amtrak and BNSF in Galesburg lingering in Peck Park for hours. My friend likes sitting put railfanning where my tactic is jumping from line to line looking or listening to something.  All and all it worked out and ended up with some. The funny moment is when I  was babbling on about not seeing an Autorack in ages  and it's rare for me to see them and guess what the next train turns out to be....yup an Autorack.  I thought it was funny how just saying that moments later one comes along. Another comment i made was something to do with Amtrak then one comes along. It's a huge coincidence but funny.  I wasn't paying attention to scanner chatter so had no idea what was coming. Pretty much mainly BNSF but i did film four Amtrak trains.

I'll post  some pics and a few videos that's already uploaded but most won't be done for a while so add them later.


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)