Railfanning on the second and the third

The past two days did a little railfanning although on September 2nd I didn't have much luck. I did manage to nail a BNSF loaded coal train heading south.  I  almost missed it at Bushnell so I got ahead of it and filmed at Adair off Route 136. Yesterday I went to Galesburg and tried my luck at a few spots I never tried before. I caught quite a few BNSF including one with War Bonnet #654 in the lead and it ended with a transfer caboose which I personally don't see often  maybe two other times. Then I film an Amtrak that departed the Galesburg station.  All and all not too bad even the slow day which I sat at Macomb for a while and didn't see anything so i go film that one at Adair after catching it in Bushnell.

Adair and Bushnell on Sept 2nd, 2017:














Galesburg and Wataga, Illinois September 3, 2017:













































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline