Howdy from small town USA

First off I will say hello and lets get this introduction started.  I'll try not to be long winded so let's get this show on the road.  My name is Jan Smith.  I'm 35 years old from a small town in west central Illinois called Canton.  I'm new to this blogging thing so I guess  fill people in  on my what I enjoy in this adventure called life.  I enjoy rail fanning, fishing,  video gaming, genealogy, visiting old cemeteries and local history of my county and area railroads.  I also enjoy storms and find the sound of the rain in the spring and summer months relaxing.   Now that we got this introduction thing out of the way I can start blogging and go from there.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline