Accidental catch and a plane to cheer me up...

Well yesterday didn't start off well my husband was manic and 
arguemenative with everyone in the house. Let's just say  some 
yelling and me actually crying happened. That's rare when I cry.
I hold stuff back so much it usually comes out in an angry outburst,
Well not yesterday Miss waterworks here actually shed tears. I didn't
think that was possible I have been numb for quite some time. Well
anyway I got mad walked out to go run errands for my mom. I was
in the shirt i sleep in, my hair was a mess basically i was a hot mess
and a train wreck. My eyes were red& the face was red due to me
breaking down. So after i pick up my mom all mentally exhausted
I hear a Westbound KJRY coming so I go catch it and snap a  few
pictures. I didn't have the digital camera with me. I usually take it
just in case but was distracted and left in a hurry just to get away
from the bickering. He was bickering with his brother too. Ugh.

KJRY was lead by FP9A Prex #1752 followed by Prex #1761, Prex
#1750 and Prex #2003. I took those pictures with my cell phone. 
Then went and took pictures of some old airplanes near the Dollar
General off Chestnut in Canton. I have no idea what they are but i was
interested enough to take pictures. So these two things cheered me up
some as well as mom bought us lunch and we went and watched the
geese.














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline