Early June....

I haven't been too active but I did manage to catch a westbound KJRY
which dropped off gondola's at Hitchcock's in Canton on June 4th. I  was
pretty bored so went over to Mapleton thanks to a heads up it was about to
move then chased it to Marietta. I got some pretty decent shots I think and
got my F unit leading shot from the bridge over the tracks so pretty happy with
that.

Pictures & video of June 4:






















Here's an extra of an eastbound KJRY the following day or so:

On June 2nd went to Galesburg and seen some good stuff in the yard and even
caught a BNSF on the Peoria sub at Gilson, Illinois which is between Maquon 
and Knoxville. I'm happy about that as well.







































Then I spent some time photographing Canada Geese, Mute Swans and other
various birds in Canton.






























































While filming Geese an airplane  flew around the park from the nearby airport
several times.





Goose and Swan video:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)