Eastbound and down....

Thursday I heard a westbound train pass through Canton but didn't get to film
that but I had a feeling Friday evening to go follow the line to Cuba and my luck
paid off. The line up was lead by the Gp20 Prex #2003 followed by the F units Prex
#1750-1761-1752. They stopped and picked up some cars east of Cuba before they
pushed onward. I photographed in several locations east of Cuba and west of Canton.
I filmed  them at Canton and at the Wee Ma Tuk Crossing. This is an example how i 
should listen to a gut feeling this time paid off.


















Earlier in the day paid a visit to my feathery friends the geese and other random
birds for a little bird watching. It's relaxing so...













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)