A nice get a way and an IAIS train to boot....

Today made it a goal to catch something in the Peoria or Chillicothe area 
to mix things up plus IAIS is still on the bucket list to catch more of them.
It was a night time one but oh well Peoria was well lit atleast well enough
to see. I first go to Chillicothe and catch a few trains one was a BNSF with
two NS locomotives one with something about safety on the side in a circle.
I talk to a friend on FB who I probably bugged and came off as slightly
annoying...ha.  I'm joking ofcourse though if i did my bad. He gives me a
heads up on a possible UP work train that might go up on that line by
Dunlap that goes to Peoria to Nelson. It never comes while i was there 
but I did get lucky and a Union Pacific Coal train heads south.  Woot!

Also got a tip from him of a Iowa Interstate SIPE train coming down from
Silvis.  I got catch it at Chillicothe but it wasn't lit up enough to film much 
but a cat got spooked by the train and ran in front of the camera which I
thought was funny Before this train i forgot also filmed a BNSF train that
had one Citirail locomotive. After IAIS in Chillicothe i head down to
Water Street in Peoria and film it. After that just went home it was getting
late and I knew there was going to be hell to pay at home.  Never fails it
did. My so called husband ( ugh) doesn't appriciate my hobby or anything
I do really.  I sort of vented to my friend and just about broke down a few
times as well as had the urge to smack my car door due to the feeling of
both sadness and anger not towards the friend ofcourse but who I married.
I don't like to show raw feelings in front of people so it was quite 
embarrassing. Pfft.  I swear to god if i break down and bawl like a baby
I'm going to crawl under a rock and stay there.  Oh well. I just wanted
someone to talk to and hang with for a while I didn't mean to get so
raw with how i feel about things.  I bottled it all inside and it just came 
out and at the wrong person naturally usually how that crap works.
Hence why i scare people away...again Pffft. Not sure how the social
skills came off I was trying not to lose it or really cuss ( yeah that worked
out well..haha).  I think I embarrassed myself for an eternity  again oh
well.  I'm just not trying to scare people away. Give me credit i'm flat
out brutally honest about everything so feel good about that i guess.
God, I'm an idiot...lol

I do appriciate the heads up or any in the future when i'm over that
way.  I'd like to do more IAIS, UP and one day I swear to god i'm going
to snag a TP&W train or NS at Farmdale Road.  I can't thank my
friend enough it saves me hassle since my phone sucks.  I couldn't
get on Facebook as it kept saying error and it seems only certain areas
I could get on with the phone then i forgot to charge the battery so
that went dead prior to the IAIS coming along.  I had planned on 
giving my friend as well as the Peoria group a heads up on it if my
phone had allowed it but it did not. Anyways posting the pictures 
and what videos i have uploaded.  I'll add the rest as they upload.
Photo's:

























The Union Pacific Coal Train southbound heading towards Peoria.  Taken
at Akron which is north of Dunlap, Illinois.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)