This past month....railfanning and such!

Between a death in the family and not having a computer for a time I haven't
been able to blog and I got my dates and railfan trips earlier in the month mixed
up so it's been total Chaos. I did go to Galesburg, Peoria, Burlington and Fort
Madison this past month and captured quite a bit with a new camera  a friend
gave me. I've also been bird watching as well as watch other animals. I seen a 
turkey cross the tracks and a  deer run in front of a KJRY.  Here is the stuff
from the past month. Enjoy.





























































Silly foamers.....








I also like barges....I'm weird. I used to watch Barges at the Havana River front before
clocking in at Intermet Havana Foundry.





Back to trains...











Abandoned CB&Q-BN Peoria Alley tracks ( last train in 2001 I think):













Former R-O-W of M&STL/CNW at Bellevue, Illinois:




Former R-O-W MSTL/CNW at Eden, Illinois...






Abandoned ex - Illinois Central tracks west of Champaign, Illinois:










CN yard, tracks, switch and signals at Urbana, Illinois:






Galesburg and Iowa trip:




































































































Iowa Interstate northbound in Peoria and Chillicothe on April 6, 2017. Thanks
to David for heads up and helping. Seriously not used to people being nice. I
almost not sure how to act. Thanks.























On April 5th, 2018 went to La Harpe curious what was at the Diesel shop and got
a pleasant surprise an Eastbound enroute to Kolbe took off east and I followed 
it back to Canton pretty much. Pictures are at La Harpe and various other 
locations. Railroad: Keokuk Junction Railway.


































































































On April 4th, 2018 went to Galesburg and caught various trains. In the yard was
a Ferromex, Kansas City Southern Mexico and a Burlington Northern locomotive
coupled together not far from the diesel shop.











































































On April 3rd received a new camera from a friend. It was a rainy day and did
catch a few including a KJRY enroute from Peoria to Kolbe. Also went to 
Chillicothe, Edelstein, Princeville and Monica, Illinois along the Chillicothe
BNSF sub.







































YouTube video's I put up from the last few weeks....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.