Westbound KJRY and my children & grandchildren the geese...

Yesterday April 23rd after some errands and to get away from stress went to the Park to
visit my children the geese and their new children. Oh who are we kidding this
is the closest to kids I'll ever have due to not wanting to pass on my genetics down
to any kids plus raise it with someone more mentally warped than I am. I know
from personal experience having grown up in a house of mentally disturbed people
it's not a good environment to bring up a child and whom are we kidding I'll never
be able to make a stable suitable life for myself let alone a kid so this is the closest
to kids I will ever get to having. I'm weird but atleast unlike some idiots i'm self
aware and don't pop them out left and right then again probably infertile so......

My snark a side after watching and filming the geese I went to see if there would
be a KJRY train that day and seen a Pioneer truck sitting  so figured there might be
so wait a  few minutes and hear a horn. I photograph the train lead by FP9A Prex #
1752 off Second and Railroad street. Then I film it west of Canton then  they stop
at the siding east of Cuba where i film them dropping off some cars then reattaching to
the load on the main. Then my husband started bugging me and  wanted me to hurry
home. I see railfanning from now on will be fun dealing with a  noose around my thick
neck....oops I mean a leash. My bad it's hard to tell the difference sometimes.  Sigh I
digress.....

























The Geese and goslings:































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.