Iowa Interstate, Goslings and swans...

Yesterday a friend tipped me off about an Iowa Interstate train that would
leave Peoria that afternoon so while i was visiting the geese decided to go 
over there. I ended up catching a TZPR #1520 train crossing the river then 
IMRR #43 in the TZPR yard. After  leaving TZPR yard i go over back to
Peoria and wait for it at the bridge where it crossed moments later. I filmed
and photographed in various locations in Peoria. My husband kept calling
during naturally. He must have sensed i was enjoying life and having fun.
The nerve of me....to escape his moods and have fun. I'm such a bastard!
(Sarcasm btw). God the men i pick out in life....I'm stupid obviously.

Pictures and video:





























Before the train went and watch the geese. Some had goslings and seen some
swans and various other birds. Ofcourse once i got home from all of this i never 
heard the end of it. He doesn't want me railfanning at all and say I spend too
much time with the geese. This is because i'm trying to avoid some of his nastier
moods. I don't even like going home. I envy the geese atleast they have more
stability and less chaos even though they chase each other all the time. The males
protect the female and young. My upbrining no one protected me I  had to fight
my own battles and that bull shit that spilled from childhood  is now my adulthood.
I doubt i'll ever find peace and stability and a mental instable person is the best I 
can ever do in life. Who are we kidding i'm not pretty and my personality is far from
pleasing. I'm sarcastic and cynical and no one understands there's reasons for it. I had
a very rough life. In a way I'm envious of people who had stable  upbrining and
life styles and envious of the geese. I'm too broken for anyone and no one understands
or likes me. They don't get my sense of humor. He also monitors my phone calls, asks
what i'm typing and such. Great. I'm just a piece of property to control. I don't have
it in me too fight it anymore. I give up. I just want to avoid conflict that's all. A good 
day is when i'm not bitched at non stop and harrassed.

I digress and here are the pictures of the geese, goslings, swans and birds. I love bird
watching too amongst my other weird hobbies.


























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.