Thanks to subscribers, friends, family and a KJRY eastbound...

First off it would be rude of me not to give a shout out to my friends, a few
relatives and my youtube subscribers which some have become friends. 
These people make me feel better even if things are at their darkest. Some
have taken kindness on me and helped me in more ways I can express. I  am
greatful. I never want people to think I'm not. I might rant and rave sometimes
but it's purely to get things off my chest and mind. I also might weird people out
with my sarcasm and sense of humor no matter the  type of humor. It's how I cope
with a tough life and adapt to changing situations. I have had bright times and then
especially this past month very dark times probably the darkest times since my Dad
passed away in 2007. A few facebook friends helped me  either with being kind,
listening, advice and so forth. After the incident with Scott taking his life and Shaun
trying to kill himself depressed about his brother several people have been kind to me
which surprises me since I'm used to getting the shit end of the stick. Enough about
that who cares about negativity.  My Aunt let me stay at her place 3 or 4 days after
and two cousins helped me, friends listened or cheered me up by joking around which
I needed a good laugh. I should laugh and smile more often. If i had front teeth probably
would smile more. Haha. Stupid 2011. I will name people who mean alot and helped me.
Gladys, Shawn, Jim, Holly, Benita, Peter (Arizona),David, Patrick (cousin), Mom, Larry,
and if I'm forgetting anyone as usual have a migraine. It's been ongoing on and off for
6 days ( left lower side and top left side of head...right is not effected).  A friend which
I'm very greatful for helped me out of a pickle when I had to go pick up my husband
from a Mental ward in Urbana, Illinois with gas and such. Once i get ahead I do plan
on paying him back. I would have gave something if my muffler didn't come off. It's 
always something when poor. When it rains it pours. I also want to thank a good friend 
Kathy a youtube friend and fellow railfan.

This evening April 30, 2018 caught an Eastbound Keokuk Junction Railway train in
Canton. It  had  two Geeps Prex #2003-2040. The F's are still in La Harpe. The B unit
may be getting some work done (not sure).  The evening train picked up a car off a 
siding in Canton that Hitchcock probably loaded. I'm a shortcake so couldn't see if
it was loaded.  I filmed in Canton and took a few pictures in Breeds all on my phone
as i didn't have camera on me not expecting anything. I just got home when I heard 
the horn. Someone put on a pole the decapitated head of a Teddy Bear next to the tracks.
I couldn't help but laugh yet be creeped out at the same time. Someone's trolling and
bored in Breeds or nuttier than a fruitcake.

Here is the pictures in Breeds and fiilm in Canton:







I also made a slideshow thanking everyone and added music toying around with
that:

Then geese and a tribute to Scott:

Again thank you folks...been having a real tough time financially and mentally.
I can't thank folks enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.