In memory of Scott my brother in law...

Recently my brother in law Scott passed away from an overdose. He had
been battling depression and a pill popping habit we warned him about not
too for a while. So it was quite a shock when he passed away during the night
and his brother my husband found him and told me about it and I had the office
call 911 since I lost my phone at the time....which had turned up under a bed.
I know the night before my Husband and him had been bickering over his pill
issues plus finances. I got tired of hearing it and went to bed. I honestly didn't
think he'd over do it to the point he'd die. He's been hospitalized  before for 
overdoses. You would think the hospitals would make him go to a drug rehab
center but noooo..... 

He made the decision and sadly he passed away. It doesn't mean I'm not sad or
upset as I am but also angry that he couldn't stop or let anyone know he was
suicidal if he was. I'm not sure if intentional or accidental he left no note. My
husband and my constant fighting and talks of divorce probably added to the 
depression so feel bad about that. We tried to prevent him but  he has been known
to hiding buying pills at Walmart. Reguardless he lost his life and it is sad. He was
a nice guy and a hell of a mechanic and fisherman. We railfanned a few times and
fished together as well as played World of Warcraft and raids together. Those are
the memories I want to think of. Here's to you Scott...RIP

Here is some pictures of him in memory.....







Here is some train pictures he took with an old camera I gave him and when
we were out:




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.