Ask Howdy from Canton Illinois questions....

Trying something different as a friend suggested so here it goes. I guess
Ask a question about railroads or whatever and  maybe start a conversation.
I'm not good at starting conversations but what the heck. Okay I might not be
the one to ask on alot of stuff since I railfan but have no inside information or
knowledge of alot of railroad activities but  an attempt to start conversation
feel free to ask something.

I'm curious about readers how did they get into railfanning? What is their favorite
lines? Do they get stared at or people stop them to ask if they're okay? I want to know
other people's encounters, good experiences, favorite catches and lines or what not. I
want to build a platform for conversation.

I guess since i'm not the best at words or if i asked this write I'll end it at there...I guess
ask me anything. I don't know. I have never done anything like this due to anxiety....

I cover trains, geese and local discussion but whatever gets people talking I'm an open book so....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Vermont to Rushville CB&Q/BN branch