Royal weddings and a cynical opinion...

First off if you're easily offended and don't like what I say scroll on elsewhere
as my opinion will not change and all I will do is laugh at you if you complain
how I stepped on your little feelings. I do not sugarcoat for anyone so if you
got a problem with it I really do not care. To each their own on opinions and
opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Moving on the stupid media has
been covering the royal wedding of Prince Harry and some chick as if alot of
Americans give two shits. Alot of us didn't bother watching as like I didn't watch
his brother's and Kate's back in 2011. I had the same feelings while in the hospital
when everyone talked about it and it was all on tv. Shut up, shut up, shut up some
of us have better things to worry or care about that two nincompoop's do. However
since the media and people expect us to care then expect negative opinions and some
hilarious jokes and some snark along the way. People are people and we will hate on
things we don't like or care for. I sure the fuck know I will. Why would I show any
compassion for someone with a silver spoon in their mouth and everything handed to
them since birth plus they're British royalty. The last time I checked I was an American
in the United States of AMERICA. I can't highlight America enough. Why cover it at
all? To give little girls and women the false idea that fairy tales do come true. Well I
have news for them that is not life or reality so bubble busted to the s idiots that
fall for this crap. The only thing I'm entertained by is the fact  the  clock has now started
until they get a royal divorce to give us more material to snark on. I snark on rich people
anyway so this is no different.

Why would anyone want to get married anyway? Once the honey moon ends and years
pass you end up hating each other. I mean really hating where you can't stand each others
presence. Idiots.  I'll be generous and give them twenty years which is about the time his
parents Prince Charles and Diana divorce and both cheated on one another. I bet someone
will cheat probably Harry once her beauty starts to fade  within the decade. Men with
functioning dicks and sex drives cheat it's just how they are. No one believes in true love
or  happily ever after anymore. I can say first hand it doesn't exist. Love is just a feeling
so you don't have to feel so alone inside and after years of marriage you end up feeling
alone. I recommend anyone thinking about marriage don't. Just stay single and do whatever.
I wish I had sometimes. I'm cynical on life experiences and well you know my marriage.
You turn into a horrid person over time especially if verbal crap is thrown into the mix and
poverty. I hope little girls learn there is no such thing as fairy tales or happy endings and life
don't work that way so no point in believening all that vomit inducing bull shit. Life is not
a Disney movie for fuck sakes. Enough about my hate on love or marriage.

I will tell people this back in 2011 when William got married and the nurses in the hospital
made a big fuss I secretly wished they'd shut up about it. I'm dealing with health issues alone
for months I don't give a flying crap what two rich people do. They even wore these plastic
Tierra's. I couldn't flip through a channel without seeing the garbage and that's what it is too
is complete garbage. We're American's why should we care if two people in England or
where ever get married. We got enough stupid rich celebrities the American press covers that
are equally puke worthy. **Cough cough the Kardasian's and Hilton's**. I'll own up to this and
it's horrible but when Diana died in 1997 the media wouldn't stop talking about it and got sick
of hearing about it so after a while grew to not caring. I also ended up not caring abut when
President Clinton got head from Monica and just wished they'd impeach him out of office and
shut the hell up about it. I guess alot of my snark is on how the media deals with everything
beating something into the ground like a dead decaying horse and their laziness to find other
more important news. A royal or some celebrity getting married is not important news. Sure
it should get a very small mention in the world news section but don't beat it into the ground.

Having said all of this I'm giving that marriage like William's atleast ten or twenty years. I'm
sure someone will cheat or they'll get sick of each other once the honeymoon years pass and
their children start adding stress. Maybe not these people probably use nannies and don't care
for their kids hands on another reason. I'm only writing this to snark as I feel it deserves it.
Also if you spend millions on a one day event on a marriage that's probably doomed you're an
idiot of the worst kind. Yep so much hunger, poverty  and suffering in the world but they can
do crap like that which is another reason I snark. If you spend  over a thousand on a wedding
I still think you're an idiot. I think the most expensive part of mine was the food and drinks for
the wedding recption which was like $100 and the  license at the court house was $50 but we
had enough sense to know for once day not too go overboard or spend alot also I wasn't a girly
girl woman that wanted dolled out in some pointless stupid dress. I wore a T-shirt and jeans. I
think dresses are dumb and a waste especially since you'll only wear it one day. I guess to
each their own but i find humans and their traditions silly so don't mind me......

( Like i said have a problem with my opinion keep on scrolling as it's just that an opinion).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.