When it rains it pours...

I need to vent and don't care who sees it because i have very little social
interactions or validations. Okay this day started off good husband and I
arguing over finances and how to do things as  usual. He's pushy on his opinion
and I stick to mine so we're both stubborn as hell and think  each other idea is
the better one. I wanted to move to keep a roof over our head soon and got 
approved for an apartment and he wanted to put the car in the shop. Well
today the car gave out so i guess he wins but we also might both lose if no
one will work with us on the apartment. We might have to stay here a month
or so and try to replace this piece of junk if they allow it but also may lose
the new apartment which maybe be cheaper and more convinent which is
next to walmart and a gas station. The nearest store now is like a mile and
the gas stations are blocks and blocks away so here it isn't convinent with
no vehicle so we're screwed and probably can't get any loans considering
still trying to recover from the Buick incident a few years back in 2016.

So go to drive the car and go around the curve onto Oak street when we hear
a loud boom like some part gave out most likely breaks since been having issues.
The car had so many other problems too we cant keep up on a limited budget.
Anyways the breaks lock up to where it's nearly impossible and something was
dragging on the road leaving marks on the road and skid marks from the back
tires. Anyways it was on the street in a no parking zone so Shaun wanted to just 
leave it and abandon it there and i wanted to try to pull it in a parking lot so we
ended up in a public very heated arguement over it and finances he abandons me
for a bit and walks away so I had to deal with the car by myself. What a man oh
wait I'm the man now. I get confused. I have tits and a vagina so....it's easy to get
confused especially in today's society but  moving on from my sarcasm....

I drive it very slowly and park it  to the nearest parking spot with the car making a
horrible dragging noise, locked breaks leaving marks behind me and here we are
no clue what step to make, how to replace the car or what to do about the new 
apartment we may now lose out on then face eviction from here so always good 
news. Apparently his pill popping brother who paid the rent got us so behind and 
my husband demanding and controlling screwed up rent for 3-5 months. His 
brother told us he paid rent and i guess he didn't. Now i have no sympathy for his
brothers death. He done it to himself he can rot where ever they bury him in an
unmarked grave. Yeah I'm angry. We also been fighting about him and my husband
defends his actions and pity him where I'm too the point I don't since it put us under 
more stress we didn't need. I'm about to explode and so is he so  our anger has sort
of been directed at each other. He starts some of it and i over react to when he gets 
over bearing and controllive and fight back instead of ignoring it. To be fair sometimes
he won't let you walk away and follows or blocks the door so I come out  lashing out
in defense so we're both assholes. He's too afraid and paranoid to drive or go out and
wants to stay in the apartment where i want to go out, he can't talk on the phone even
if it's over responsability and has me do some of it yet he wants to be controlling the
budget yet lable me head of the household. You can't have it both ways. He thinks we
should get a joint account since we're married and i should trust him yet he overdrafted
my account over an amazon order which he demanded. Now I owe $85 on that when i
get paid. He's demanding, forceful and when I tried to leave he said he wouldn't sign
the papers and fight it. I give up I don't have much of a fight left in life not when bad
crap after crap keeps slamming me. What's the point in anything? 

By the way just venting I'm angry, confused but more less stressed and angry. Just sold
car for $100 since i had a loan on it. He can have it. I can't afford to put it in shops for
as much wrong with it. I was honest about it and told him what i remembered Scott said
was wrong. I forgot about maybe a new belt and alenator until i got back home and like
damn it. I think i listed everything else that i knew of. I am sort of really angry things keep
happening and I'll never get ahead and have to further more feel pressured by another 
stubborn human being. We're both stubborn. My Dad also told me not to take shit from 
people hence why i sometimes argue back. I'm not afraid to die so i have little to lose so....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline