This week in trains..Galesburg and even TP&W...

I guess May 5th was train day which ironically didn't find out about it til I 
got home, The irony is I went out I fanned and was pleased which didn't last 
long once I got back he started going on about something. I paid him no mind.
I caught a Track work train in Yates City the very first catch and it was in the
morning then headed to Galesburg and jumped around a lot from line to line to
keep from getting bored plus it was humid wanted to get breeze by keep moving. 
I went all around Galesburg, caught one south of Wataga, went to Williamsfield
also Laura before going home. I was trying to get a tan on my more pail skin toned
areas but yeah ended up getting sun burned. Smooth.  My arms is dark red now but
still white in spots but man my chest got it too. Oh well. I think it's funny. I even get
sun burns in dead winter even when I don't go out as much. The sun hates me and it's
out to get me I tells ya...XD.  I also came back soaked in sweat as if being burned to a
crisp wasn't  fun enough. Sorry try to use humor especially now when things aren't so
good. My husband and I did go out to dinner but we also continue to still bicker so I 
don't know where that's going. So much for finding the love of my life. Lesson learned
get a pet goose instead. It's less obnoxious. Again sarcastic humor though I really don't
know where this is going or what I am doing. It is what it is. The turtle I consumed was
good though. RIP thanks for sacrificing your life so I can just crap you out a day or so
later.

The videos will take a wgile to upload since there is quite a few. I'll post the ones
uploaded after the photo's of May 5th.












































































This is my oh so fabulous sun burn from railfanning and trying to get tanned and even
out skin tone. Ha. The sun hates certain parts of what is called a body...train wreck is
more like it.                                                                                                                      
Then our dinner at Bernadotte....















Here is the TP&W train I caught on May 3, 2018  and others from that
day:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline