Can clams be happy because i'm happy as one....second train catch of the day.

Here I thought KJRY this morning was going to be the highlight of the day then a friend  inboxes me on facebook giving me a heads up on a BNSF Eastbound Coal train heading to my area.  I head to Lewistown and film it near the old CB&Q Depot and to a pleasant surprise instead of the same old same old BNSF Orange and black one locomotive stood out a red and black  Kansas City Southern locomotive BNSF was using.  That made my day to see something different on this line.   I  film it and take a few photo's in Lewistown then head to Bryant and go past it again at Saint David on my way home.  This has made an evening so much better.

Leads:
BNSF # 8567 (SD70ACe)
KCS# 3943  (SD70MAC)

Tail:
BNSF #8767  (  SD70ACe)
BNSF# 6035   (ES44AC)



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline