Westbound KJRY on a muggy july day...

Just curious to see if KJRY would  pass by today so when i got up open the window so I can hear them if they come.   I hear them around 10 am so wait for them off Main Street.  I tried to film and photograph but my batteries crapped out so swapped to another.  No Big deal wanted the F units in the film anyway so got it.  I head off to Cuba and photograph off Route 97. Then head outside of Cuba and film them heading towards Smithfield.  I go head them off at Seville but work was being done next to the tracks.  It looked like old rail was being cut in two.  That's what it looked like anyway.  I was more looking for the train.  After 40 minutes go look for the train due to impatience plus wanted to get the car moving and some air.  I  find them in Smithfield picking up cars off a siding.  After a bit of that they depart for Seville so I go back to Seville and film them cross the river.  After that  just said screw it and went home because it was hot.  I  wanted to go as far as Bushnell.  Oh well another time. I just wanted out of drenched sticky clothes into  dry ones and cooled off with Ac yet this morning husband had ac full blast  and i complained about being cold. Yeah I know my body sucks and  as I age it will only get better.....JOY!





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline