Storms a bust and my bum foot.

As usual storms passed Canton and we only got some light rain and a few rumbles of thunder and the storms stayed northest, west and southwest missing us yet we were under three storm warnings. All three  warnings failed to pan out for Canton which is nothing new.  This is a boring town and as long as i'm here and bored murphy's law states it will remain. Joking aside we did have dark clouds but nothing came much of it maybe brief moderate rain tappering to light. It wasn't even worth the scanner going off constantly  I guess Princeville and areas north towards Dunlap and other areas got it.  Fairview got gold ball sized hail and there was a tornado warning for Marietta, Bernadotte, Ipava and smithfield in western Fulton County for a bit.  That too drifted  away from us and weakened considerably. It looked nasty on radar as two cells look like the merged and there was hail in it and strong winds. Here is the pictures of nothing but clouds happening.  Yawn.










Other than the storms got a better look at my left foot and ankle.  I didn't take pictures the other day due to pain.  I can walk better now but it's still sore and I can put pressure on it now so atleast I didn't fracture bone or break a foot so it's all good.  It kind of looks nasty with bruising.  I still can't believe i stepped in a hole in Dallas City and went down. That'll teach me for not paying attention. Hey atleast I can take humor in it and took it with a few laughs despite a few days of limping and pain. My hip had a small bruise also was sore but nothing compared to the left foot and ankle.  It's all good though slowly recovering.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Vermont to Rushville CB&Q/BN branch