BNSF Yates City Sub action

This morning a facebook friend informed me of a BNSF coal train heading up from Vermont, Illinois so I went and intercepted at Lewistown where I filmed it there.  I took photo's along the line after that to conserve battery power.  My camera is a power hog what can I say?   This line only sees a few coal trains per week nothing else for anyone that might wonder or wants to try their hand at it. It hauls coal to Duck Creek Power Plant east of Dunfermline. 

Lewistown where I filmed and took a few pictures:





Between Lewistown and  Bryant,Illinois:










East of Bryant crossing Route 100:









Last but not least here is  towards the Power plant east of Dunfermline and west of the Ethanol plant ( well what was the ethanol plant):




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)