Galesburg day to relax

I decided to split town for a few hours just to unwind a bit from stress so I go to where it's a sure bet you'll find action and that city is Galesburg where the trains are plentiful most of the time.  I hop from place to place so there is multiple locations. Some people like to stay put for hours at end but I  prefer to go find the action.  I do linger a while in each location to be fair. To me Galesburg is the perfect city. It's a hot spot for rail activity and they have cleaner lakeside parks that aren't covered in goose crap and have variety with stores. Galesburg's an awesome place actually.

After I  catch the Yates City sub action this morning I wanted to do more so came to Galesburg for atleast 5 hours.  Day well spent away from the wretched town I live in and a certain creature who will remain nameless.  I kid I kid but I did need  to get away. 

Here are the photo's I took in Galesburg today:  ( Oct 1, 2017)



































































Films: Oct 1, 2017.


It's also to be noted yesterday a friend Rob and I went out and railfanned a little before he had to go home over in Chillicothe so I'll throw that in here too: (09-30-17)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)