CN Local, KJ and TZPR

What started as a rough stress anger inducing morning turned out to be a decent afternoon.
I admit my patience this morning  especially with people was wearing thin so the trains I seen today made up for it. You never know what the day will bring sometimes. I took my mom so she can get out some even though certain she could careless about trains. I'm used to that everyone thinks i'm weird.  Ha. The CN local i got by accident by running into it. I waited & filmed it in Pekin before going to Wesley Road where I come across TZPR #1500 stopped over the crossing then it backed into the yard. CN had to wait on TZPR who i guess must have been waiting on IAIS. I didn't have the scanner with me so it's all  just guessing. I didn't make IAIS nor did I see the heads up about it until a half hour later. I would have went to that had I been paying attention instead of focusing on CN.

Over on the other side of the river when I went to Pekin at Kolbe Prex #1611 ( Ex- A&F RR) was sitting at Kolbe while the two running locomotives # 2032 & #2003 were no where in sight.
I missed their departure to East Peoria obviously. ON the way back this evening I see them facing west with a load looking like it's ready for the next westbound whatever day next week that may be probably Monday or Tuesday.  

The video's: 11-03-2017

At Kolbe with KJ....Prex #1611, #2032 & #2003:














TZPR # 1520:












CN Local  #2134 & #2422  (  it's to be noted engineer was  friendly with waves.....:) )

















TZPR diesel shop:




Abandoned spur track at the Superior plant in Mapleton:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Vermont to Rushville CB&Q/BN branch