Morning KJRY pleasant and welcomed surprise

This morning the much anticipated ( atleast to me) westbound KJRY train made it's
westbound towards La Harpe.  I have been being mindful and made it a point to listen
for them the past two days.  I guess they might have gotten held up by exchange with UP
over some Oil Lube Cars or something according to a friend. I don't know too much about
their East Peoria or La Harpe operations didn't know what to expect or what day. 

Today I got lucky but had limited gas as well as battery power on my camera so I took 
Scott's camera as a back up.  I did film one video with it  just in case the one on mine 
didn't turn out since it cut off.  It turned out better than i had expected so no big deal.
I also took pictures so just set his camera on top of the car to film.  I know i know get
a tripod.  I'm cheap what can I say also i like the personal feel of filming myself. I'm an
odd one so yeah....enjoy!


** Correction no lube cars, train must have been held by something else. Source: David. **










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline