Tonight's action

I seen in a group that Keokuk Junction Railway was going to  run an eastbound 
train this evening with nothing but geeps.  I go and intercept it at fifth avenue my
usual night time filming location.  It's the only crossing in Canton lit up enough to
film anything.  I miss summer where it would still be day light at seven o'clock. lol.
The line up included Prex #2003, #1611, #2035, & #2032. 

Tomorrow going to Pekin so may try to catch trains there. I'm hoping for the
CN Local, an IAIS find or UP but would settle for any others.  I'd appriciate any
heads up in the future on IAIS, UP, and TP&W whenever i'm in the Peoria area.
I know at some point will go to TZPR yard and Peoria most likely in the afternoon.
I just don't know what i'll come up with the scanner will be brought.  NS is also on
my bucket list to get more of i'm just not sure the time frame.  I'd be happy if i caught
anything at the Farmdale road area. One day maybe i'm hoping for an IAIS evening
train and to film in downtown Peoria off Water Street. If it doesn't happen it's all
good I hope I atleast catch something. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.