Galesburg dished out a good day!

Today decided today was going to be the day i broke away from the zoo and went and enjoyed myself for a change. Silliness a side i was debating trying my luck in Peoria with IAIS or go to Galesburg where trains would be a sure thing. I decided Galesburg it's my hot spot and favorite town to go too.  My first train came upon by accident on my way to Galesburg, seen it and went and  got ahead and waited for it.  The fog kind of made it look cool but i like weird stuff like that so wasn't concerned about the weather.  If it snows i'll sing or in my case curse another 
tune. After that filmed one train before going to the Railfan house there were a facebook friend and his friend was. We film and photograph a bunch of trains.  I also paid the yard the usual
visit off Highway 10. I will say this  with interacting with people I didn't spaz out as bad as i thought i would have...are times changing? Can I train myself to be social or was I just so relaxed from getting the hell out of Canton I just didn't care? I had fun.  :)

Photographs taken:

































































Cars I took an interest in:





Idiot trespasser we hope BNSF called in we all were pointing at the guy hoping they spot him as they ( train) was approaching.  No idea who to call about trespassers who climb on their property and signals for a shot.  The guy was also on the tracks several times and set up a tripod on the ballast. The railfan....err....foamer that gives us all a bad name also the type of foamer want nothing to do with.  Haha.



Video's:  ( will add more to this as uploaded....AT&T this will take a day maybe)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline