KJRY Prex #1611 in the lead

Yesterday while out I wondered if a westbound train would happen so I start looking around as well as took pictures of some tracks cause I was bored. I asked in a group if KJ was running today and was  told they should.  I go to Breeds and take pictures of tracks and hear a train horn. I film the train and give a heads up in the facebook group from my phone then start filming and taking pictures in various spot.  I finally got  something on the od TP&W Big
Creek bridge. I follow it all the way to Seville.

The Train included Prex #1611 (lead), #2032 and #2003.  Prex #1611 is going back to La Harpe for mechanical work and will be shipped to another railroad in the near future.  The F units at La Harpe should be returning to service soon.  I film in Breeds, Canton, Cuba, Smithfield and
Seville.


















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)