revamping blog....once again...

I want a blog where it actually engages people to read and
actually converse between blogger and reader instead of
this talking to myself  routine I always do.  This will always
still have content about railroads, railfan adventures and 
history as well but I want to spice this up some.  I want to
actually encourage conversation good or bad.  If there is
something to debate then debate we shall. I had been trying
to keep politics, religion and anything that might stir a 
potential shit storm from brewing but if I did that I would
just be another boring blogger so here is what I'm going to 
do I'm just going to blog about whatever I am feeling if people
like it or not.  Hopefully people will start commenting.  

This will be expanded more to other topics as well as what
is going on with me or just the world entirely if I feel the need
to express an opinion or share personal experiences.  If I do
ruffle some feathers then so be it.  I also want to speak real 
talk so if I feel I want to say a profanity then so be it.  We need
less people sugarcoating and more people speaking real. This
is a heads up in advance so if I get too real then people always
have the options to express their opinion or ignore it whatever
the case shall be. 

I have learned by watching a local columnist also heckling the
guy for shits and giggles on and off with snark is the key is making
a splash, expressing an opinion that will attract all kinds of people
to the table and that there is no such thing as  bad publicity.  Also
I am not going to hold my feelings on a sleeve for people if they do
not like the topics do not come crying to me to delete it.  I gave you
options which is basically common sense either state an opinion or
go about your daily lives.  There I made my peace on how I will run
things from time to time if I feel I want to express myself then I will. 
That being said have a good day and be less offended America life
is too short to be in an uproar about every single thing especially the
minor stupid crap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Buckheart mine of Dunfermline