Another KJRY March 3rd video.

I sort of like how this came out.  I know I know i have way too many KJRY videos and photographs.  I swear I'm like their personal stalker or something.  Well I do like chasing them and am lucky to get to see the A-B-A line up alot so what a delightful little railroad to chase. Anyways in this one I'm near the crossing at Wheeler road east of Mapleton and the train comes to a stop in front of me.  I guess they had someone from a white vehicle on the other side from KJRY get on and he went into the cab.  They left soon after. This happened the same day March 3rd, 2017 when they picked up an SW13 #1301 from the TZPR yard and brought it to Kolbe that afternoon. My intention was only to catch it going towards Peoria but ended up catching it multiple times that day.  They must think i'm nuts since I film their trains here and there so probably reconized.  What can I say I love this line and I just happen to live in a town they pass through a few times a week.  Yeah I know get a life!  Ha.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)