Remember winter? KJRY does...

Our winter this year in Illinois has been lets say rather mild and snow free.  If there is a god thank god for that by the way.  Nothing i love more that slushing through snow and sliding on ice falling on my butt from time to time after bad ice storms as well as  cleaning a car off of that crap. I wanted to get a winter shot of KJRY and my favorite F units and  on Feb 8th, 2017 I was in luck. We had a small snow event that left the area between two or three inches and heard KJRY from my apartment.  I went ahead of them a  mile or so west of Canton and parked on a dirt road.  A cop from the Fulton County sheriffs department pulled up and asked if I was okay.  I said I was fine and what I was doing.  I also said i'd move  or leave if he wanted.  He said I was fine and went about his business. So I went back to what I was doing.  I liked the snow setting to the F units. Despite hating winter weather it does seem to have some moments at times and can result in pretty scenery.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)