Railfanning the next few weeks

Due to having a hernia and having surgery on it I probably won't be doing much railfanning in the next 4 to 6 weeks.  I'm on a lifting restriction and driving ban due to medication that makes me drowsy also I'm rather sore. Sorry to my friend Windle our trip next month will be put off until I recover.  This all depends on how recovery goes ofcourse.  So far been good I'm up walking around now despite being sore.  I have to be careful when sitting as well as move around.  At the moment on a 5 lb lifting restriction which will be increased each week. The driving  restriction will suck since I like my independence but it is what it is and I survived this ordeal so I'll live with it.  I might rehash old railfanning trips until I recover enough to go back out. Anyways hope anyone reading this is doing well.  :)

**Thanks to friends for well wishes & Thanks David for your comment**

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

BNSF local chase (Peoria -Galesburg)