A day out...





















I'm not sure how to word this.  I sort of want to do a blog but i'm also in a mood where I want to vanish and shy away from the world so whatever I guess just do this.   I started this morning by paying bills and heard  KJRY head through Canton but didn't get to chase it here since I was busy.  After  that errand chased it down outside of Cuba towards Wee ma Tuk then followed it into Cuba.  I take pictures and film it which wasn't very long which isn't unusual for them most of the time.  After that i go pay bills in Pekin and decide to do a little railfanning while over there.  I lost track of time apparently because my husband wasn't happy i was gone so long even though he didn't need the vehicle.  So had to deal with that crap when I got home which is why i don't like going home.  Seriously if i had other places to go hang but here i would.  Haha.  I'll get to that in a bit  because i do need to rave a little to get it out before i bitch slap someone to the moon  ( not literally ofcourse). 

I go to South Pekin where I did see a parked UP  train with hoppers no idea if filled down the tracks which is the first time I seen anything on these set of tracks.  I think it heads to Barr down by Athens.  No crew activity or anything so I leave.  I go drive by Wesley road.  The highlight there was a bunch of geese I call the Wesley road gangsta geese.  I got a weird sense of humor so yeah to me it's entertaining others not so much.  Again whatever.   They had bnsf units coupled to a few CN ones there and i seen something crossing the bridge I assume was TZPR but not sure.  I didn't linger.  I seen  TZPR #1352 up by Washington street north of the yard but it was just sitting there and heard no chatter on the scanner so bored i left.  I went to Chillicothe and seen two trains  one was a mixed bnsf train and the other was a BNSF intermodal one with a citirail unit on it which i have never seen in person before so that was a highlight to this day.  I go look for the Wheels of time or whatever it's called museum in Peoria which is off route 40.  I at first couldn't remember if it was off Route 40 or 90.  I don't know the area well.  I just take a chance and take 40 down and find it.  It looked like it could have been open but had too much anxiety.  I probably need to have someone with me for anxiety reason plus to keep me from saying something dumb or asking stupid questions.  I'm really fearful of that and of people.  I know my husband sure the hell won't go so i wont bother asking.  My friend has a bad foot so probably couldn't do alot of walking so my brother n law might be the best person to ask.  The joys of not knowing many or not having living relatives left or friends.  Anxiety and social awkwardness for the win! After that i go  check out Farmington road and all the flooding  there or see if there was much damage before heading home.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.