A little fun on a rainy day....



 Today started off paying bills....blah blah blah can just skip over that part.  While doing that KJRY pulls into Canton so I film them here in town.  I go run a few errands then head out to Cuba to see if they are in the vicinity since they travel slow and sure enough they were.  I end up following them for a bit stopping at Smithfield to film them then headed off to Seville to catch them cross the Spoon River which I did.  By the time I got to Seville it started raining and after that it rained for a while.  After I film them cross the Spoon River I leave to head to Pekin to  pay more bills.

While in the Pekin area I go up to Wesley road where I  caught a BNSF Coal train and then seen TZPR Sw1500 #1520 sitting with some cars. They sat there for a time before backing into the yard which I filmed at the crossing.  In Peoria caught a Union Pacific train then TZPR doing a job with one car with Illinois & Midland power.  I wish it didnt rain so much but it is what it is.  It was still fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.