A KJRY morning....

It's been a week or so since I seen my last train due to car issues so today when my brother n law came back it was perfect timing.  KJRY was  tinkering  around Rawalts retrieving cars from the siding maybe getting ready to head west bound.  I had to kiss  butt to get him to take me since the steering is difficult at the moment but we did.  I knew we would be sticking in town.  I got quite a few decent pictures from it.  We hung around on the eastern edge a bit til they passed then  got ahead of them  off Second Avenue and took some more pictures before going home.  I forgot to change batteries in the camera so I went to film it only part of the train was filmed.  My bad sorry about that.  Atleast it caught the F units, B unit and the GP20. I needed to railfan a little so it relaxed me some from the stress i have been dealing with.  BY the way  shout out to a friend Jeremy for the heads up on it.   I'm hoping the car part comes soon so we  can fix it and i can drive myself so I can go further.  It's all good though.  Scatter brain here changed the batteries when she got home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fulton County, Illinois Ghost towns Part 1

Middle Grove- Rapatee Coal mine

Galesburg & Great Eastern Railroad of Knox County, Illinois.